Sunday, July 13, 2008

NOOO! SKOOOOOL!

Noooo! Skool is tomorrow! I bet that's what everyone thinks lol! Well holidays are over (already...) and therefore comes school again. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays, im sure i did, especially because i had my youth camp XD. But time flies when you're having fun so two weeks seemed like 2 days! My holidays consisted of mainly just staying home lol. MSN was the only thing keeping me from killing myself from boredom! lol. Anyway, im lucky that im in year 7 because i don't get as much work lol (BL for the others!!) but then again school is hated by almost everyone no matter what. Personally i dont mind school, besides the work and organisation that is. Anyway at school i get to see my friends again lol!

Be prepared for school guys!

1 comment:

saRAH said...

lol daniel leee
didnt kne u had a blog.