Monday, July 14, 2008

First Day back to School! :O

Hm...First day back to school...Pretty boring but it went by quickly! (btw, i almost got a detention!) Today in English class, we had journal writing, and i wrote about Happyland...It was so sad but i had nothing else to write!!! Also, there are these girls from my class verbally harassing about liking another girl in my class >.> Zz...

After school i walked home as usual, and i went to Box Hill to go to my dentist appointment. Normal, tightening and stuff. Came home practised piano, this and that. Today was absolutely boring...I miss the holidays!!!!!!!! Zz...

Well, this was a normal day, my posting is quite small i've figured lol. I hope all you had a great day and look forward for tomorrow you dont know whats coming! (ill keep that in mind...)

No comments: